Monday, December 22, 2014

Selecting the right Lambo door kit



This holiday season I'm looking to get lambo doors for my son's Dodge Charger RT. However, I am concerned that applying Lambo doors would void my new car warranty. My decision to have this done in my car as being received with mixed emotions. I know already some of you already dislike lambo doors (or the look) so it was no surprise when many of my friends call me crazy. True, there have been several negative reports and newspaper articles written about this car modification. However, almost all of them involve low-cost Lambo Doors Suppliers from China. For my vehicle I am choosing to go with a kit made by vertical doors Inc. that my friend Luis at lambo-doors.biz has ordered for me.

There seems to be a lot of confusion about Lambo doors and how they work. Lambo doors or as
they are also known Upright Doors, Scissor Doors, Wing Doors, or Butterfly Doors are nothing more than a conversion kit that replaces your factory door hinges so that your card doors opening just like a Lamborghini Door in a vertical motion from back to front instead of sideways and like any regular vehicle.

The Lambo door kit do not replace the doors, only the front door hinges. Lambo doors installation has always been an areas of specialization for many custom car shops. Like in sports practice and repetition makes perfect this is why it is highly recommended you choose an experience custom car shop and avoid any type of DIYLambo door kit installation.

It is as important that you select the product from a well regarded manufacturer and avoid any low-cost Chinese imports from eBay or other marketplaces. As I said before for my vehicle I am selecting a kit from vertical doors Inc. Their LamboDoors Conversion Kits are guarantees an offer maximum safety level for passengers and they are one of the few that make a direct bolt on kit for my Dodge charger. Choosing a bolt on kit means I have the option to go back to my factory interests if I was ever to get sick of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment